Terms and Code of Conduct
- Participants are required to register for an account on the ICREAM page.
- Participants have an up to date zoom account.
- Electronic certificates are only given to participants who take part in the Web Conference in Zoom from start to finish, fill attendance, and survey.
- The electronic certificate will be sent to the e-mail registered in the account on the ICREAM website.
- The attendance link will be given after the seminar is over.
- The survey link will automatically appear when the host ends Zoom by clicking "end meeting for all"
- The committee will not accept requests for resending electronic certificates for any reasona
B. Code of Conduct
- Zoom access will be opened 30 minutes before the event, the attendance of participants at that time is considered as re-registration.
- The Zoom account name must match the real name when registering.
- Participants are required to turn off the audio (mute) and activate the video camera during the web conference process.
- Participants must wear formal clothes.
- Host and Co-Host reserve the right to mute participant audio if necessary.
- Peserta yang hadir pada web conference dapat mengajukan pertanyaan pada Q&A (Question and Answer) box. Pemateri akan menjawab beberapa pertanyaan terpilih dipandu oleh moderator.
Submitted for indexation to